To create a website, you first need to know the purpose of creating it. This will be the first lead to your success. Now the steps to create a terrific website is quite easy to understand. So let us begin with them!
STEPS TO CREATE AN AMAZING WEBSITE:
Firstly, do not stress up that there is a long list of steps to follow. It takes only three simple but conceptual steps to get your dream website. Here we will be giving you an easy guide for them.
Choose The Platform Your Site Needs To Be Built On
So the first step is to determine the platform where you want to develop your website. There are a lot of content management systems which offer this service. Now, some platforms will require a little bit knowledge of CSS or HTML or any other coding language. Therefore, it is essential to know your capability first.
YOU CAN ALSO LEARN ABOUT BEST WEB HOSTING COMPANIES IN SIALKOT!
Three main and popular website building platforms are as following;
So you know which platform to choose now for building a website. Here are some key features of it.
- It is user-friendly and helps the newbies.
- Amazingly powerful
- It is responsive and caters the mobile interface perfectly.
- It is completely free.
Get A Domain And Hosting Service To Start The Website
Now, do not stress out, wordpress gives free hosting services as well. And also you will get a free website domain as well.
Cost of Web Domain And Hosting
You will have to choose your hosting plan with varying budgets. You can use triwor to get the most amazing web hosting and domain services.
The domain name needs to be super catchy, unique and most importantly it needs to be easy to remember.
Setting Up WordPress In Best Manner
- You need to install the WordPress.
- Now make a new folder on your desktop and unzip WordPress in the folder.
- After that locate the file named as wp-config-sample.php and change it to wp-config.php.
- Open it and then fill the following lines.
- define(‘DB_NAME’, ‘database_name_here’); – Database name (if you don’t know it, ask this from your hosting support)
- define(‘DB_USER’, ‘username_here’); – Your hosting username
- define(‘DB_PASSWORD’, ‘password_here’); – Your hosting password
- After this, you have to log in the hosing file.